Fall Carolina Adventure
Come along and join in the fall fellowship and fun as we travel across the south to some of the most beautiful country and inspiring sights in the eastern U.S. Traveling to the Billy Graham Library in Charlotte, NC, Asheville, NC, and Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge, TN, this trip is going to be a memorable and enjoyable motor coach tour for senior adults. We’ll travel in a new luxury motor coach, loaded with amenities to facilitate the trip, stay in three-star hotels or better along the way with all tours and admissions included, as well as many meals.
Note: Our daily itinerary may flex a bit along the way and will include numerous ad hoc stops and some additional attractions and tours, to be determined. There will be frequent rest stops as needed, with additional meal stops along the way.
TRIP GUIDELINES / INCLUSIONS
- Open to adult / senior adult members of FBC Dennis, friends, family members, others
- Non-smoking trip, bus, hotels / 3 star or better hotels throughout the trip (6 nights)
- Rooming arrangements are based on double occupancy
- Single room will require a single supplement of $400
- Breakfast provided daily, and some lunches and dinners (some meals at own expense)
- Must be physically able to board and exit the bus on your own, handle some steps, and manage your carry-on luggage
- All participants will ride the bus with the group and follow the group itinerary
- General Christian attitudes and behavior is expected from all who participate
- Must have at least 25 registered to make the trip
- Cost will be based on 25 participants and be reduced as more enroll (50 participants maximum)
- A non-refundable deposit of $100 per person is required with your registration; a cancellation penalty will apply after full payment deadline September 22.
- Total Cost, per person, double occupancy is $925 (Single room requires an additional $400)
- August 4 Registration Opens
- September 1 Registration Deadline
- September 22 All Trip Payments Due
- October 6 Trip Departure Day
- October 12 Return from Trip
Information Sheet (365 KB)
Registration Form (161 KB)